!Gowati Lodge & Camping has 30 en-suite rooms equipped with telephones, fans and coffee/tea making facilities. The restaurant offers an a-la-carte menu, as well as buffets for large groups. The bar is open during the day and at night a local traditional group entertains our guests. There is a swimming pool and curio shop on the premises.
Day trips of the area can be arranged at a reasonable price and includes travelling in an air-conditioned vehicle, guide/driver, lunch packs and soft drinks.
The destinations include:
- Twyfelfontein - here you will see rock paintings, Burned mountain, the Petrified Forest and the organ pipes;
- The Rock Finger - the rock finger a sole remnant of ancient Plato;
- The Himba Village - learn some interesting facts about the Himba;
- Skeleton Coast Park - Visit some of the old shipwrecks;
- The White Lady - Visit the White Lady rock engraving at Brand Berg near Uis. The Brand Berg is the highest mountain in Namibia;
- Donkey Cart Trips - A trip through the town of Khorixas the way the Damara people travel. At the Lodge reception, trips and bookings with other lodges can be organized for you.
No Reviews Added
No Reviews have been added for the current business.
Only My.na users can review businesses. Please register or log in to review the business.
Create a free user account and stand a chance to win great prizes.