N$ 6,300,000.00MYNA18910 Omaruru
N$6 300 000 (As is) CC Registered: Save on Transfer Duties HOME IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Valuation of property as is: N$7 133 575. General: Price: N$6 300 000 (AS IS) General Information about the Estate:
* U-shaped home, with large central living area, and two wings with 3 bedrooms each
* All bedrooms flow from veranda, which wraps the courtyard and the centrally located pool
* 3 Bedrooms en-suite has been completed
*** Main bedroom en-suite has private lounge/theatre room and study
* Scullery has been completed
* 2 Guest toilets have been completed
* Still to be finished:
*** Living areas (there is a large fireplace/indoor BBQ)
*** 3 Bedrooms en-suite
*** Verandah floor covering to be completed
*** Pool still to be finished
*** Entertainment area with Boma (rustic wood roof covering still to be done)
* Large carport/garage:
*** Container store installed, with Solar Panels as roof
*** Structure of more carports/garages in place. Can add more solar as roof
To complete the home will cost around N$1 000 000
Expected value after completion: N$9 000 000
* 9 KVA solar system is installed and operational:
*** 24 x 2 Volt Batteries
*** 9 KVA Inverter
*** 39 x 250kw solar panels
*** A second 9 KVA inverter is installed. Additional 28 x 325kw panels need to be installed to complete this system
* 16KVA backup generator is installed
* 500 liter Solar Geyser is installed
* Plot size: 10.6 Hectares
* Home size: 555m²
* Veranda size: 164m²
* Carport/Garage will be total 193m²
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru, on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential, and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* A maximum of 2 dwellings can be erected on a plot. Dwelling should have either Thatch or Tile Roofs.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate, and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies: This is for security, and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply (around N$1 000 per month).
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
* Each plot should be totally self sufficient with off the grid electricity solutions (like Solar Power)
N$6 300 000 (As is)
CC Registered: Save on Transfer Duties
HOME IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
Valuation of property as is: N$7 133 575.
Price: N$6 300 000 (AS IS)
General Information about the Estate: