International Training College Lingua
We also accept students with less than 25 Points in Grade 12. Courses for Grade lOs also available Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply Full - Time/ Part - Time/ Distance Studies Vacancies 2018 DIRECTOR OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
• Doctoral degree strongly preferred.
• Experience in Higher Education and Research , with considerable academic management experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact successfully with academic as well as business and regulatory personnel. DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
• A PHD with relevant experience to set up and manage a research centre. Extensive experience in an area of re-search & projects
• Proven ability to deliver research
• Proven ability to develop local and external collaborations.
• Proven ability to create a strategic vision. • Broad general knowledge of the Education System In Namibia Experienced team-leader in research. DIRECTOR: NON - ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
• Masters Degree
• Experience in an education setting as a Manager
• At least 5 years of education experience in a managerial role
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English
• Able to work with diverse populations HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS
Information Technology Department
• Business & Management Department
• Language Department
• Tourism Department
• E-learning (Please specify position applied for) Requirements:
• Masters degree or relevant NQF level B Qualification + Teaching Experience in the chosen field.
• Management Experience at an institution of Higher Learning will be an added advantage. HEAD: CURRICULUM & EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT Requirements:
• Master's degree in Education Administration or in Curriculum & Instruction Development
•Minimum experience: Five years. including a minimum of two years in program/curriculum development; at least two years experience managing or supervising others.
• 7-10 years of teaching experience, preferably as a Master teacher 3-5 years of experience training, mentoring and coaching lecturers • Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Candidates should also have high energy and a willingness to be flexible and creative. LECTURERS
• English/ IT/Human Resource Management/ Business Management/Tourism/French (FULL-TIME/PART-TIME)
• Masters Degree or NQF level 8 + teaching Qualification (HRM/Business Management/ IT/Tourism).
• Degree with a Qualification in Teaching (English & French Lecturers).
• Minimum of 2 years in Lecturing.
• Excellent Computer Skills. (Please state subjects) HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER Requirements:
• Degree/Diploma in HRM or Business Administration + a minimum of 3 years working experience
• Applicants without the required qualifications but with a proven record of employment in a similar position, may also apply.
• Excellent Computer Skills.
• Proven record of HRM skills and knowledge.
• Leadership skills essential. QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
• Masters Degree in Management or Education
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
HEAD OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING Requirements:
• A qualified assessor and internal verifier, familiar with vocational qualifications.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant management experience is required. LECTURERS: VOCATIONAL TRAINING
• Vocational training qualification at least at level 5/6 with a assessor training qualification. Teaching experience will be an added advantage.
Fitting & Turning
Early childhood development
Radio & TV-Electronics
Clothing Production Commencement of duties: 15 January 2018; Closing date: 27 November 2017 For all the above vacancies Namibians/Holders of Namibian Permanent residence will be given preference. Please attach CV + Certificates + Academic transcripts to the office of the Director: P.O. Box 50097 I Bachbrecht I Windhoek 5-7 Schweitzer Street I Windhoek West; Tel: +264 61 301032/4/5 ; Fax: +264 61 301033; firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com + firstname.lastname@example.org ). www.colleglingua.com; No faxed applications will be considered.